Our goal is to obtain Europe’s highest quality rating with the help of your commitment and dedication.
Here at Schedel, we are always looking for people who share our passion for the best organic bakery products and cutting-edge technology. If you want to become a part of it, we would love to have you – please send us your application!
Preparation of rolls, bread, pastries, biscuits and snacks with the latest technology in machines, respecting health and hygiene standards.
Service and maintenance of all machines and plants.
Completed technical apprenticeship
Independence and responsibility at work
What we offer:
- A permanent position in a production week of 4 or 5 days; 32, 36 or 40 weekly hours (Monday to Friday, no nightshifts)
- Regular working hours, plannable holiday periods and paid overtime
- A safe position in an industry with promising prospects for the future
- Flat hierarchies and freedom in decision-making
- Outstanding income opportunities